"Where stillness is welcomed"
Ma'at Retreats was manifested as an answer to my ancestral call to assist women of color find their balance emotionally, physically,and spiritually. My profession as a Colon Hydrotherapist for the last 13 years has been my training ground to offer a deeper call to those that I am of service to. I continue to hear the same story from my clients who show up overwhelmed, tired, lacking enthusiasm for life, and the absence of self-care. The disconnection from source is so real you can cut it with a knife and is often debilitating to the point where clients feel stuck and depressed with high levels of anxiety. As a result, the much needed space for women of color to heal with specific tools to use free of judgement, commitment to others, or the need to dull their light just to be heard has been created.
Ma'at Retreats are paused until Summer 2021
In a beautiful private home located on 20 acres - Off the Grid land, nestle between mountains, blue skies and a view of the Sunset that will take your breathe away.
Retreating away with a very intimate number of 5 Women leaves plenty of room for self-reflection and transformation.
Double Occupancy - $1545 per person
$361.00 deposit required
This Retreat is for....
Women of Color who are ready for change
This Retreat is for you....
If your ready to release emotionally, physically and spiritually
This Retreat is for you....
If you are seeking Wellness
This Retreat is for you if....
You want to reset your body through ancient movement
The Retreat includes
1. Transportation to and from venue. **Chartered Helicopter transportion also available**
2. Receive a Colon Hydrotherapy session to prepare your internal atmosphere to hear Spirit and your Intuitive Guides
3. Indulge in Sunrise Gentle Yoga and Sunset Yoni Steaming with Abdominal Massage with plenty of time for stillness before & after
4. Slip away into a Reiki infused Spiritual Bath designed to align your chakras and eliminate emotional heaviness.
5. Relax in an aromatherapy Infrared Sauna for as long as you desire while sipping on herbal elixers designed to move stagnate energy out of the body.
6. Discuss, design and implement your Wellness plan with a One-on-One with Mo of Moya Body Care
7. Enjoy plant based foods designed to stimulate your higher self and herbal teas, juice and elixers will elevate your senses and stimulate transformation.
8. You will also have plenty of time to sit in stillness/silence, join our sister circles and sacred fire pit meditation and nature walks
does not include
1. Round trip airfare if you are not local to Los Angeles or your ride to Moya Body Care Torrance office (pick up/drop off point)
2. Travel/trip cancellation insurance (if not local)
3. Sunglasses, hiking shoes, flip flops, swim suits